ARLINGTON COUNTY RESIDENTS
The View of DC is pleased to welcome Arlington County Residents.
Residents and their guests will be granted complimentary access to The View of DC. Each visitor to the Observatory will need to present valid government-issued identification for admission. Non-resident guests will be admitted only when accompanied by an Arlington County Resident.
Daily Hours of Operation
Hours of operation and access may be adjusted to accommodate special events and other functions.
Arlington County Resident Access Requirements:
- Access to the View of DC is only permitted to Arlington County residents with a valid Government ID. Acceptable Forms of ID: Driver License, Military ID or MVA Issued ID Card.
- All children under the age of 18-year-old must be accompanied by an Arlington County resident adult.
- Each adult Arlington County resident is permitted to bring up to four (4) non-County resident guests.
- Guests must be accompanied by the resident for access and at all times.
- All visitors are subject to security search and screening prior to entering.
- View of DC reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone or any person item entering the facility.
- Outside Food and Beverage with the exception of bottled water
- Animals with the exception of service animals. Certification ID must be presented and a service vest properly worn.
- Illegal Substances.
- Professional Photography and Video Equipment, including tripods and monopods.
- No Smoking or vaping permitted.