The View of DC is pleased to welcome Visitors.
Visitors will be granted complimentary access to The View of DC. Each visitor to the Observatory will need to present valid government-issued identification for admission.
Daily Hours of Operation
- Access to the View of DC is only permitted with a valid Government ID. Acceptable Forms of ID: Driver License, Military ID or MVA Issued ID Card.
- All children under the age of 18-year-old must be accompanied by an adult.
- All visitors are subject to security search and screening prior to entering.
- View of DC reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone or any person item entering the facility.
- Outside Food and Beverage with the exception of bottled water
- Animals with the exception of service animals. Certification ID must be presented and a service vest properly worn.
- Illegal Substances.
- Professional Photography and Video Equipment, including tripods and monopods.
- No Smoking or vaping permitted.
Large Groups (15 or more):
Advance notice of large groups is strongly encouraged and appreciated. We want to be in a position to accommodate your needs the best way possible. Please email Design Cuisine at firstname.lastname@example.org ten days in advance of your planned visit.